8 September 2021
Winners of the National Prize “URKER – 2021” in the field of print, radio, Internet journalism.
On June 24, in Nur-Sultan, on the eve of the professional holiday, the ceremony of awarding the winners of the National Prize “URKER – 2021” in the field of print, radio and Internet journalism was held.
In a solemn atmosphere, the winners of the prestigious Journalism Award were announced in 11 nominations:
– The best material dedicated to the 30th anniversary of Independence – Moldasheva Ryiza, Semey Tagy newspaper;
– Best Photo of the Year – Maksat Shagyrbaev, Newsroom.kz;
– Best Report of the Year – Anuar Abdrakhmanov, IA BaigeNews.kz;
– The best analytical material of the year – Dina Imambayeva, “Akikat” magazine;
– The best journalistic investigation of the year – Kydyrbek Rysbek, newspaper “Aiqyn”;
– Best interview of the year – Tamara Vaal, Vlast.kz portal;
– The best educational material of the year – Omirbek Sansyzbaev, Massaget.kz;
– The best project at the radio station – Project “New morning”, radio “NS”;
– The best news portal of the year – inform.kz, MIA Kazinform JSC;
– The best newspaper of the year – “TÚRKISTAN”;
– The best magazine of the year – Forbes Kazakhstan;
– A special prize in honor of the 100th anniversary of the radio was awarded to “Kazakh radio”.
In 2021, the organizers received 340 applications from republican and regional radio stations, print and online publications. In total, since 2017, 2,833 works have been submitted for the Prize, of which 248 were shortlisted. The 67 best representatives of the national mass media became the owners of the URKER commemorative statuette.
Today, LLP «Management company «Kazmedia ortalygy» held a chess tournament among its employees, dedicated to the 30th anniversary of the…
On November 11, 2021, at 12:00, a fire alarm was triggered in the «Kazmedia ortalygy» building for educational purposes. The…
Ваше сообщение успешно отправлено.